Artificial Stone Reception Top, Solid Surface Hotel Reception
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 pcs|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Sheets/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Wood Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Material: Solid Surface
- Usage: Hotel, Commercial
- Size: 2440mm/3050mm/3660mm/3680mmx760mmx12mm
- Certificate: NSF, Greenguard, SGS
- Remarks: Integrated Seamless Solid Surafce Sink
- Specification: NSF, GREENGUARD, SGS
- HS Code: 3920510000
- Surface Finishing: Polished
- Edging: Bullnose
- H.S.: 3920510000
- Glue: 50ml, 235ml Acrylic Glue
- Trademark: Opaly
- Origin: Guangdong China
1) Excellent tenacity, can be easily bent into various shapes;
2) Smooth, solid, inconspicuous seams;
3) Superior stain/bacteria/chemical resistance;
4) Easily maintaining and repairable;
5) Very low water absorption & excellent penetrability;
6) Very high oxygen index & flame resistant;
7) High gloss, beauty finish with elegant texture;
8) Wide range colors; Custom colors are acceptable.
Length: 2440mm, 3050mm, 3660mm, 3680mm
Width: 760mm, 900mm, 1200mm
Thickness: From 4mm to 30mm as per customer's request
Care and maintenance of Opaly solid surface
Wipe clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
Basic stains: Clean with mild detergents or general purpose cleaners.
Periodically go over entire surface with wet scotch pad to maintain a uniform appearance.
The innate feature of Opaly solid surface gives it excellent heat resistant properties compared to other surfacing materials in the market. However, to prevent any damages from heat, never place hot items directly on Opaly solid surface. Always use trivets with rubber feet when placing hot items on the worktop. Remember, placing hot pans or heat-generating appliances directly on Opaly solid surface may cause damages to your worktop. Avoid direct and indirect heat with temperatures over 80° C (170° F).
Avoid strong chemicals that can cause damages to your surface such as oven cleaners, acetone, paint removers and others. If exposed, promptly flush with water. Remember, prolonged contact with harsh chemicals can cause serious damage to your worktop.
Simple Steps To Avoid Damage
Avoid cutting directly on Opaly solid surface, use a cutting board.
Never place hot pans directly on the worktop. Even though Opaly solid surface can withstand temperatures up to 350° F, prolonged or extreme heat could cause permanent damage.
Strong acids, such as those found in drain cleaners should be flushed with water immediately. Some of these items, when left on surfaces may cause whitening, which can be difficult to remove.
To remove persistent stains, cigarette burns or scratches: Scrub with an abrasive cleanser and green Scotch Brite pad.
Deep scratches can be removed by carefully sanding lightly with 120 grit sandpaper, followed by 220 grit and finishing with 320 grit sandpaper. Complete by rubbing the surface with a wet, green Scotch pad in a circular motion to restore the finish. Note: Different methods can be used depending on the finish.