- Material: Acrylic
- Notch: Single Basin
- Style: Without Faucet
- Color: White
- Application: Restaurant′ Bathroom
- Certificate: NSF & SGS & Greenguard
- Usage: for Bathroom
- Origin: China
- Shape: Rectangular
- Type for Basin: Art Basin
- Number of Holes: One
- Feature: Anti-Pollution
- Available Color: Multicoloured
- Surface: Polishing Glossy, Matt
- Trademark: Opaly
Acrylic solid surface sink Widely used in kitchen countertops, vanity top, bathroom basins, and other applications for residential and commercial use.
As one of the biggest manufacturer of Acrylic Solid Surface material in China, we are producing various kinds of acrylic solid surface products such as Pure Acrylic Solid Surface Sheets, Blended(modified) Acrylic Solid Surface Sheets, Solid Surface Kitchen Sinks & Countertops, Solid Surface Vanity Tops & Washbasins & Bathtubs, and other fabricated products like shower panels, shower trays, shower walls, etc.
We have the most advanced production line and the most experienced fabricators in China. We can meet your special size or color requirments on the sheets and special design requirements on the finished products.
Acrylic solid surface daily maintenance:
1. Away from chemicals, like paint and solvent.
2. Dont immerse in liquid for long time.
3. Dont impact intensely.
4. Dont put hot objects directly on the same place of it for long time, but use a metal frame
5. Clean after using it to avoid spot staying on the surface for a long time.
B. Maintenance Method
1. General dirt: Clean with a dry towel.
2. Obstinate dirt: Clean with scouring pads or dry towel with tooth-paste, and can also use hot water with washing powder.
3. The phenomenon of fading and whitening caused by burning and soaking in liquid for long time only appears on the surface of the table not happen in the interior. Use sand paper to Polish it gradually from 120#, 240#, 400# to 600, then clean the surface with tooth-paste.
4. Incised wound and scratch: A reference from the third operation method.
MMA(35%~40%), [AL(OH)3](65%~60) and the natural pigment